How To Add A YouTube Subscribe Button to Your Blog!
How to Add a YouTube Channel Subscribe Button to Your Blog Sidebar!
If you are a frequent user of YouTube, and I’m guessing you are, you will want to implement this little trick to allow your blog visitors to navigate to your YouTube Channel to check it out.
In this article, I will show you how easy it is to add a YouTube Subscribe Button on your blog that will lead to your YouTube Channel, all by placing a simple code on your site.
1. To get started, follow the link to www.YouTube-Global.Blogspot.com
2. On the right side of the page, type “YouTube blog widget” into the Search Box.
3. There you will find selections of posts, choose the one that says “YouTube Blog: 1 Billion Subscriptions and Counting“.
4. At the end of the blog post you will find the following code… copy this code by right clicking your mouse, then Copy.
<iframe id=”fr” src=”http://www.youtube.com/subscribe_widget?p=add YouTube Username here” style=”overflow: hidden; height: 105px; width: 300px; border: 0;” scrolling=”no” frameBorder=”0″></iframe>
5. Now go to your back office Dashboard in your WordPress blog.
6. Scroll down the page to ‘Appearance’.
7. In the drop-down part of the window, click on the link ‘Widgets’.
8. Now choose a text widget… open it up, right click and Paste the code into the box. The next step will be to add your YouTube username in place of where it says “Add YouTube Username Here”. Check to make sure that your username is added correctly before moving to the next step.
9. The last step is to move the ‘text widget’ over to your sidebar if you haven’t done so already, Save it, then visit your blog to make sure the YouTube Subscribe Button was added correctly.
You are done!